All players must be registered in Play Football.
We’ve covered some frequently asked questions below, but if you still have questions about registration please contact us at email@example.com
- Ensure all of your players are registered before your first game. We reserve the right to prevent unregistered players from taking the court.
- Provide the FFA numbers of as many of your players as possible. Although not mandatory, this will make the process of matching nominated players to registered players far quicker and easier. See our guide on finding your FFA Number.
- Consider getting a match strip from a sports supplier, for example Veto Sports. It looks cool and you may score more goals! We also allow the submission of custom team logos to be displayed on the draw (GameDay App).
- See the Competitions page for comp and season information
After double checking your team nomination for mistakes, click “Submit” at the end of the form. If submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation email with a copy of your team nomination included.
|Summer Only||U6 – Seniors||$90||$10 per player|
|Summer plus Winter Season||U6 – Seniors||$90||$10 per player|
|Winter Season Only||Youth & Seniors||$50||$10 per player|
Equipment (Player to Supply)
- Non-marking shoes
- Shin-pads are mandatory. A no-pads no-play rule applies
- Team shirt. All players must wear matching shirt colours. Show pride in your team by purchasing matching jerseys. One such supplier of sporting equipment is Veto Sports
- Food and drink other than water is not allowed in the sports hall. Do not spill your water on the floor, as it causes a slip hazard. People found to intentionally spill water onto the floor will face disciplinary action