|Match Bond*||Match Fee|
|Summer Only||U6 – Seniors||$90||$20 per player||$10 per player|
|Summer plus Winter Season||U6 – Seniors||$90||$20 per player||$10 per player|
*Match Bond Conditions
- The purpose of the match bond is to discourage forfeits.
- If a team plays all scheduled fixtures then the players will be refunded their match bond.
- If a team forfeits a fixture they will loose their match bond and be required to pay another
- The match bond will need to be paid after the grading games
Visit our Comps Page for Information on the seasons and comps Info
Equipment (Player to Supply)
- non-marking shoes
- shin-pads are mandatory. A no-pads no-play rule applies
- Team shirt. All players must wear matching shirt colours. Show pride in your team by purchasing matching jerseys. One such supplier of sporting equipment is Veto Sports
- Food and Drink other than water is not allowed in the sports hall. Do not spill your water on the flaw, as it causes a slip hazard. People found to intentionally spill water onto the floor will face disciplinary action